- Our policy returns policy lasts 14 days, however if 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, It must be in the original packaging, and we will require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
6 Brentwood Street Manchester GB M16 7LE
- Or bring your item into our physical store:
52 Church Street Manchester GB M4 4PW
- Unfortunately at this moment in time, you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to returning your item. However we are working on providing you with free returns as soon as possible. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will have been deducted.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer !
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, unfortunately may not be eligible for a refund.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery, will be returned to the sender.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
- If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, so in the event anything goes wrong your back is covered. Thanks.